Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The MOLDI Thing

Even after taking an Overdrive webinar and going through the tutorial, I still find this needless complex. Maybe the problem is that I have been unable to download anything that I've checked out. I had hoped that I could use my phone, since it's usually in my pocket & I could listen to books during my lunch walks. But so far I haven't figured out that it's compatible. And I don't have another mp3 player to try on. OK, next I tried downloading a book onto my work computer - learning Spanish as I cruise email would be great, right? Hmm. Got a message saying that a problem had occurred in retrieving the Digital Rights Management machine identification, & I should contact Microsoft support. Like that's going to happen! Guess I'll keep trying, though, cuz this is a wonderful resource. I want to be able to use it myself, as well as helping our customers!

No comments: