Saturday, November 22, 2008

The End

But not the last word, I'm sure! This has been a fun trek, from knowing nothing, to having nibbled at a multitude of online goodies. Certain ones tweaked my fancy: Flickr, Youtube, MOLDI, Delicious. Others less so: Twitter, wikis (loved the Google online tools, tho). What I need at this moment is 2 weeks of dedicated time to explore and become proficient in all this stuff!!!!! My opinions on what is fun or not might change if I had lots of time to get into each Thing. But that will come.
I am more than happy to have taken part in/completed the 23 Things. Now I know what it means to "Follow us on Twitter", embed a video, etc. And better yet, I can help customers when they ask questions about it.
Oops, I'm due out on the floor - there will have to be an Appendix to my End!

No comments: