Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twitter

This application gives me the creeps, plain and simple. I already feel exposed enough with the blog, but why in hell would I want everyone to know what I'm doing every second!!!! I can see it for sudden events notification (ie, rally in the park in 1 hr), or spur of the moment get-togethers. IF you're in the habit of checking your iphone every 2 minutes for updates. If it's not coming on your phone or portable device, it would't be of much use - and some of us get charged for every text message. Sigh. I feel SO 'last-century'!
Then there is the simple issue of not understanding how to 'follow' and do anything with this, despite having read all the tutorials. Apparently nobody I know is on Twitter. Help!! What am I missing???
Oh, my twitter URL: http://twitter.com/SPIRALDANCER

No comments: