Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blogging

I'm curious how people keep up with blogging and blogs. There must be 2 billion of them out there, many with vast followingings (how do you find them?!!), and others that seem dead in the water (do they ever go away?). Just setting up the perfect blog, attaching the perfect mash-ups etc., is a continual and massive undertaking. Maybe it's a generational thing - I have so many other things to do with my time. I look to technology to make my life easier, not necessarily to complicate it by joining other 'communities'. And I'm not comfortable with the idea that absolutely anybody could be reading my words. My hope is that with time, this will feel more natural.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The struggle to keep up with a zillion blogs is why bloglines is so awesome. If you find a blog you like, you can just subscribe to it and then instead of checking twenty blogs, you just go to one place and see if any of them have been updated.